Red velvet is trending and is surely not a very difficult one to attempt.
I would love to share my recipe for some soft red velvet cupcakes.
Butter soft 1/2 cup
White sugar 1 and 1/2 cups
Color Red 1/4 Tsp
Vanilla essence 1 Tsp
Buttermilk 1 Cup
Flour 2 and 1/2 cups
Baking Soda 1 and 1/2 tsp
1. Cream butter and sugar at a low speed.
2. Add eggs one by one and keep beating.
3. Mix in salt n flour alternately with buttermilk.
4. Make paste of cocoa and red color.
5.Add this paste to the flour egg mixture.
6.In the end add the vinegar and soda mixture to the cake mix.
7. Divide the cupcake portion equally and Bake in preheated oven @ 180 Deg C.